Bounce houses are allowed at designated City parks by permit only. There is a $25 fee for the permit and the bounce must be provided by a company that has been pre-approved by the City.
The company must provide liability insurance with the City of Pomona named as additional insured, prior to permit issuance.
Risk Management can be reached at 909-620-2280.
- Seven (7) day advance notice is required for all bounce permits.
- Availability: Only one (1) bounce is allowed per park per day.
- Bounces cannot be operated through City electricity; applicant must secure generator for operation. Normally the bounce company will provide electricity.
- Applicant is responsible for clean up of area upon termination of event, including all decorations and trash.
- Bounce must be used by the applicant’s private party; applicant may not charge admission for bounce activities.
- Copy of permit must be kept with attraction during stated hours.
- Bounce is subject to inspection and/or closure by Park Enforcement Officers or other Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department personnel at the City’s discretion.
Bounces are allowed only at the following parks:
||Martin Luther King Jr.
Please contact Community Services with any questions at 909-620-2321.